15th February 2017 – Warwickshire (Near Birmingham International Airport)
- Attend and receive FREE Pharmigs updated publication: Guide to Disinfectants and their use in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Regulatory overview of current disinfection practices and standards – Proposed speaker: MHRA (Invited)
- Cleanroom contamination and need for disinfection – Tim Sandle – Head of Microbiology, BPL
- How disinfectants work – Laura Guardi – Senior QA Auditor, AstraZeneca
- Strategies for disinfectant validation: a practical approach – Kim Morwood – Director, MGS Laboratories
- Key elements for a disinfection policy – Laura Guardi – Senior QA Auditor, AstraZeneca
- Best practice for application of cleaning agents and disinfectants – Karen Rossington – European Marketing Manager, Contec
- Practical workshop demonstrations – All speakers will help to run this session
Tim Sandle is presenting on spores and sporicides.